Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Hello people.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018, 05:33 PM by D$stroy.)

Let's say I'm an old player but I always use different names to play with, back at the end of 2017 I was playing in the swarm mod server which was filled with many players.
and now I'm back and I'll stay active like in the past.
By the way, I was in-game and a hacker came in and started to speed hack also using other hacking software's I guess.

As a loyal and a lover player to this server, I'm requesting to the staff team to focus more on their In-game activity and also I'm suggesting to update the current hud positions and to add a points/coins system since by doing this we may increase our player base and revive the server. I still have more suggestions for the server. stay tuned!

Hi and welcome to the community! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. And your suggestions might be helpful to us later on. Thanks for joining us Smile

Hello and welcome.
If you are talking about old l4d2 with coins and stuff it's gone since Karolis left, and i don't think that dexter will add coins system and i don't really think that he could make that plugin because i think that Karolis made that coin plugin by him self and noone has it.

(12-30-2018, 05:38 PM)`Ron? Wrote: Hello and welcome.
If you are talking about old l4d2  with coins and stuff it's gone since Karolis left, and i don't think that dexter will add coins system and i don't really think that he could make that plugin because i think that Karolis made that coin plugin by him self and noone has it.
It was just a suggestion bro Smile, btw why not? It's not that hard to make it. I script well I could help him out if It's for the server.

(12-30-2018, 05:41 PM)D$stroy Wrote:
If you are talking about old l4d2  with coins and stuff it's gone since Karolis left, and i don't think that dexter will add coins system and i don't really think that he could make that plugin because i think that Karolis made that coin plugin by him self and noone has it.
It was just a suggestion bro Smile, btw why not? It's not that hard to make it. I script well I could help him out if It's for the server.

Well i don't have anything against you with that suggestion. Btw we had one who wanted to give dexter plugins. It didn't go well for him.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018, 05:56 PM by D$stroy.)

(12-30-2018, 05:44 PM)`Ron? Wrote:

Well i don't have anything against you with that suggestion. Btw we had one who wanted to give dexter plugins. It didn't go well for him.
My man, I know what you're trying to say but if plugins were the only issue in the server then I believe the owners need to hire a trusted scripter as well.

(12-30-2018, 05:55 PM)D$stroy Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 05:44 PM)`Ron? Wrote:

My man, I know what you're trying to say but if plugins were the only issue in the server then I believe the owners need to hire a trusted scripter as well
Keep in mind that I'm not here to beg for vip or anything, I'm here just to play and enjoy in this server as a player. take care.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018, 06:29 PM by Frost.)

I cannot control who's active and who's not and I'm not willing to force anyone spending hours upon hours on ZP, especially when the status of the server has gotten quite horrible over the past few months.
Besides, applications for staff positions are opened and you're more than welcomed to apply, if you promise to be active and keep the activity fluent and, from my experience, none of the staff have fullfiled the promise.
Bunch of coins, HUD position replacements won't change the player's view, let alone server's perspective. Although Karolis' version was significantly more popular than UMB, I wouldn't say it was always like that.

Also, just so you know, Dexter is the only owner, who is capable of and who is developing the server. Me and Bad Boy are mostly managers of the community and, besides, we both don't know anything about scripting and are not afraid to admit it, as that has never been apart of our duty.

Anyways, welcome to the community!

(12-30-2018, 06:27 PM)Frost Wrote: I cannot control who's active and who's not and I'm not willing to force anyone spending hours upon hours on ZP, especially when the status of the server has gotten quite horrible over the past few months.
Besides, applications for staff positions are opened and you're more than welcomed to apply, if you promise to be active and keep the activity fluent and, from my experience, none of the staff have fullfiled the promise.
Bunch of coins, HUD position replacements won't change the player's view, let alone server's perspective. Although Karolis' version was significantly more popular than UMB, I wouldn't say it was always like that.

Also, just so you know, Dexter is the only owner, who is capable of and who is developing the server. Me and Bad Boy are mostly managers of the community and, besides, we both don't know anything about scripting and are not afraid to admit it, as that has never been apart of our duty.

not just to move the hud positions I didn't mean that but at least Dexter could make it look better (by editing the current colors of it and more)  and it would fit cool to the server as well as new plugins, not just the main menu. well every community has it's own scripters, managers so yeah I can feel you but for real if you guys want to keep this community alive and not to let it fall once you will have to waste a lot of time in it and do your job as an admin. (I'm talking to those who are inactive and not doing their job as an admin.) and punishment should be issued on them.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018, 07:19 PM by Frost.)

(12-30-2018, 06:54 PM)D$stroy Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 06:27 PM)Frost Wrote: I cannot control who's active and who's not and I'm not willing to force anyone spending hours upon hours on ZP, especially when the status of the server has gotten quite horrible over the past few months.

not just to move the hud positions I didn't mean that but at least Dexter could make it look better (by editing the current colors of it and more)  and it would fit cool to the server as well as new plugins, not just the main menu. well every community has it's own scripters, managers so yeah I can feel you but for real if you guys want to keep this community alive and not to let it fall once you will have to waste a lot of time in it and do your job as an admin. (I'm talking to those who are inactive and not doing their job as an admin.) and punishment should be issued on them.
First and for most, moderating the servers is not and never should be considered as a JOB. It's not a job and it won't be, a job gets you paid, gives you a wage. This, on the other hand, is like a hobby to those who want to help the community, so we consider it as a duty, not a job.

I can't and don't want to hire anyone, as that would be unnecessary. We don't know what that person is capable of, and we could be easily scammed as easy as that, so I'd rather not rely on people modfying our servers, as he could turn out to be using all the granted access maliciously. Not only that, but we just don't have the neccessary financial stability to support all of this, as I doubt that hiring a scripter is the cheapest solution/thing to do. Even if we did succeed in hiring one, that would not gurantee that he'd be skillful and what we were looking for originally, let alone guranteeing success to the community in the future. There're more to it than just a well-made server. Your servers can be really well-made, but that will not always gurantee a really active player base.

I, for sure, could demote every staff member here on spot for being inactive, but how would I benefit from that? Applications have been opened for months, barely anyone is submitting one and applying for staff and it was already quite hard to build a staff team like this, especially find those, whose English is understandably acceptable. No. If I had to demote all the inactive staff members, that would mean demoting ALL moderators, which I am not keen on doing, if they promise me to improve their activity overtime in the future, I'm all about it. Besides, we all have a life, we all are living human beings and we all stumble upon life's problems and struggles, and I AM NOT willing to force my staff to stay active, if they have personal life issues going on. I'd also like to mention, that those who buy the admin have to do their duty, but it's nothing their admin to be taken away from. I only take their admin away IF they are abusing it. That's not the same with our official staff team.

Thanks for your concerns though.