Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Super Admin - giveaway (5) - Christmas & New Year!

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2018, 09:57 AM by Frost. Edit Reason: Time expanded. )

I'm aware that the event didn't go as planned and can conclude, that there's no point relying on users showing up anymore. From here on now, there won't be any major events, only giveaways like these. Given that we don't offer anything special and there's not anything Christmas-themed in the servers, I decided to pick 2 winners this time, both receiving a super admin as a reward. Anyone can enter this giveaway, even those whose super admin just started.

However, we've come up with something unusual, you can get rewarded 500 ammo packs just for entering the giveaway. A present to all our loyal player base!

----------------------------
REWARD: Super Admin
DURATION: 1 month
-------------------------

Format

Your in-game nickname- 
Your lucky number [1-50]- 
Wishes to other contestants- 

Date

25/12/2018 - 28/12/2018
Thursday - 13 PM (13:00), GMT+2

Additional information

To enter the giveaway use the format given above, don't copy anything else.
The closest number (random number generator will be used for this) will determine who will be the winner.
There are no requirements to enter the giveaway.
After winning contact me privately (so you can give me your details - password, nickname or ip adress).
There will be only one winner.

Rules

Cheating (multiple accounts/posts) will result you in getting disqualified from the giveaway.
You can post only once.
If you won't contact me (as a winner) in 2 days, you'll be ignored and a different winner will be chosen.
You can only choose one number from 1 to 50.
If you will disobey any of the rules above, you will be awarded with a 10% warning.

The winner of the giveaway will be announced here.
Good luck!

If you have any ideas (how players could compete against each other in a giveaway), then include some giveaway challenges/competition ideas in your post, as we don't want to repeat the random number generator giveaway over and over again. You might even be rewarded additionally, if your idea will be accepted or kept in 

KaDeR iS nOoB
namber 1
win Big Grin

Your in-game nickname- StefkeeZ
Your lucky number [1-50]- 50
Wishes to other contestants- Good Luck winning! Smile Smile Big Grin Big Grin ⭐⭐

Your in-game nickname- Est_Like
Your lucky number [1-50]- 25
Wishes to other contestants- Good luck.

Your in-game nickname- BarackLtn
Your lucky number [1-50]- 37
Wishes to other contestants- gl.

Your in-game nickname- Ar4a`
Your lucky number [1-50]- 22
Wishes to other contestants- Good Luck .

Congratulations goes to:
@Ar4a` - 19 was the number, which was generated.
@StefkeeZ - 44 was the number, which was generated.

Please respond to my private message I sent you.
If you won't respond within 2 days, you will be disqualified and a different winner will be chosen!
Thanks everyone for participating in the giveaway, everyone else will be awarded with 500 ammo packs in zombie plague!

Thread closed.

Update;
Unfortunately for @Ar4a` , he didn't respond to my private message in time, therefore he has been disqualified from the event.

Congratulations goes to @Est_Like as the new winner, with 15 as the generated number.
Given that he's already technically a super admin, there will be negotiations made.

If you won't respond within 2 days, you will be disqualified and a different winner will be chosen!