Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Hello

Real life name- Leonard
Age- 16
Hobbies/interests- Going to the gym and playing video games
Where are you from and how's it like living there?- I live in a small country from eastern europe named Romania and it`s pretty ok to live in here
Favourite food/product- Pizza
Are you interested in doing sports? If so, what kind of sports do you like the best?- Yeah i am and i like socer
How seriously do you take school?- I think the school is really important to get a good job i take it pretty serious
Have you ever travelled somewhere? If so, what is the coolest place you've been to?- I traveled once to italy and i don`t remember too much cuz i was a little younger back then
What is the most funniest incident you have experienced in your life?- I think when i broke a toiled with firecrackers back in the 4 th grade
How would you describe yourself in a few words?- I`m a social guy and i like good jokes
Anything else you'd like the readers to know about?- Nope 

Virtual world

In-game nickname- ,
Previous nicknames- KrazyDream , Smantana , 
Contact information (steam/skype/discord, etc.)- https://steamcommunity.com/id/PapaBoris/
How and where did you find out about this community and why did you join it?- I was searching a zm server with parachute cuz i like to fly 
What do you like the most about this community?- The unique zm server
What video games do you like and play?- cs 1.6 , Cs go , battlefield 1 
What movie genres do you like the most (action, adventure, animated, etc.), and what is your favourite movie?- I like action movies and i think my favorite movies was Heroes of sacrifice 
Do you like listening to music? If so, what is your favourite song and artist?- It`s a roumainien artist named Abo
How long have you been playing cs 1.6 for?- almost 10 years
Anything else you'd like the readers to know about?- 

Welcome.

welcome, hope you have fun here

[Image: 76561197967928453.png]

Well ye, ofc you searched server with parachute so you could fly around the map.
Anyway, welcome.